Article Marketing Robot

Article Marketing Robot Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:17 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:29 pm 
Site Admin

* Advanced directory categorization - you can pick individual categories per directory.
* To enable directory categorization, click tools - options, and ensure Show Categories is ticked
* Detect categories based on comma delimited input mask (see next point)
* Removed the six category boxes in the article editor and replaced it with one box that holds comma delimited categories instead.
* Negative category selection (use a double negative eg: --a will ensure that no categories have an "a" in them)
* Skip Category if no match is found
* Category save for simple assignment on future articles/niches
* Download and store categories for all directory templates
* Alternatively, login and search for all directory categories.
* Save user defined categories to a "name/niche" which is then applicable to any other articles that the user desires.
* Added to reports - Author Feeds. Currently not RSS, but is the authors main page where all the articles reside for that author
* SpinText'er - Got a huge list that needs to become spin text? Enter each word, line by line and hit Do it! The list is now in spin-text format
* Url'er - Create perfect URL's and links every time using the Url'er. If you have multiple anchor texts and multiple URL's, you can create spin text versions of that too!
* Added Image upload to Decap/DBC test.
* LiveLinks - Reports exports live author feed (minimum 1 article submission required)
* LiveLinks - Directory list now shows LiveLink for published (approved) article
* LiveLinks - Removed pending from livelinks (most likely temporary) to ensure faster livelinks search
* Modified pc locking algorithm for unlock codes
* Added image upload to captcha cracking test button
* Modified several multiline textboxes to allow more than 600 lines and to not show "hyperlinked" urls (creates confusion)
* Improved Confiirm function to increase email confirmations and password extraction
* Improved Submit function on AD sites
* Improved Signup function on AD sites
* Improved Directory List Refresh speed
* Added additional captcha cracking support (sites always come up with new ways to do captcha)

I think that's about all this build. I know that this is a lot of new stuff and it took forever to get this build out. My new goal is to release builds that only have 2 or 3 new features/fixes. This is too much for one build.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:55 am 

Hi Sniper,

Thank you so much for these new features. I'm incredibly excited about this update and can't wait to get my hands on it. It sounds like we are going to have all the tools we need to "spam-proof" our submissions, and that means I can finally unleash the full power of AMR for my business.

Just to be clear, in the one catagory box that holds our comma delimited list of "input mask" catagories:
1) Is there a limit to the number of catagories we can assign to a given article?

2)Does "input mask" mean we enter a partial catagory name and our article gets submitted to the first category that finds a match in that directory (like if I entered "self" as a catagory, it would match to "self-help", "self-improvement", or "do it yourself", which ever it found first)?

3) Does the mask simply match as a substing of the directory category, or can we use positional and wildcard characters, like self* to pick up self-help, but *self to pick up do-it-yourself?

4) Is there a way to test our masks against the downloaded and stored catagories to make sure we are picking up just what we want?

5) Will AMR skip the submission if it can not find a match to any of our input masks?

Thanks again, for everything.
- Leo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:16 pm 

An early Christmas present from Sniper, can't wait! :D

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:52 pm 
Site Admin

1) Is there a limit to the number of catagories we can assign to a given article?

a) No. It's comma delimted so you can go forever if you want

2)Does "input mask" mean we enter a partial catagory name and our article gets submitted to the first category that finds a match in that directory (like if I entered "self" as a catagory, it would match to "self-help", "self-improvement", or "do it yourself", which ever it found first)?

a) correct

3) Does the mask simply match as a substing of the directory category, or can we use positional and wildcard characters, like self* to pick up self-help, but *self to pick up do-it-yourself?

a) This is not currently supported (good idea tho).. I will think about it but maybe not for this build

4) Is there a way to test our masks against the downloaded and stored catagories to make sure we are picking up just what we want?

a) Yes. You will be able to right-click into the directory list and "detect categories"

5) Will AMR skip the submission if it can not find a match to any of our input masks?

a) Yes. There will be default action for a saved category group.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:58 pm 

Outstanding!

Thank you. I can't wait to put the new version through it's paces!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:30 am 

Sniper wrote:

* Added to reports - Author Feeds. Currently not RSS, but is the authors main page where all the articles reside for that author

* Url'er - Create perfect URL's and links every time using the Url'er. If you have multiple anchor texts and multiple URL's, you can create spin text versions of that too!

They are my personal favorites, now getting the Se's to crawl your articles is much easier, just need to promote those Author feeds, thanks Vince.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:02 pm 
Site Admin

Ok - I have a beta version for you to try.

Download this file and save it to program files/article marketing robot

http://www.articlemarketingrobot.com/AMR.exe

Run this file from the program files folder, not from the start menu

Let me know how things go.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:07 am 

Sorry... posted a problem with the beta here by accident.

I'm moving it into the other beta thread.

Folks, if you try the beta, back up your data base first!
(always a good idea)

- Leo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:51 pm 

Curious as to how AMR handles subcategories, as in Articlesbase.com where you choose the main one then the subcategory?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:44 am 
Site Admin

Tools - suggest a site.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:51 am 

Can I add my own site to the program?

I'm wondering if there's a way to add my WP site to the program and have a list of my own sites in the program that I can submit specifically to.

Please let me know.

Thanks!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:03 am 
Site Admin

Not yet, but others have asked for a "private" checkbox that would keep the sites in your database only, so I'll add that. the only problem i see with that is the overall site list might slow down in growth, but at the same rate, save the headache of moderating sites that don't allow user registration.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:08 am 

Sniper wrote:
Not yet, but others have asked for a "private" checkbox that would keep the sites in your database only, so I'll add that. the only problem i see with that is the overall site list might slow down in growth, but at the same rate, save the headache of moderating sites that don't allow user registration.

Thanks for that, Vince!

Will that take a while to add? I'm just curious is all. Of course, the sooner, the better, but I know that you have a lot going on.

Thanks again!

Chris

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:08 pm 

Bought this in Oct. Ready to start now. Any reason why I shouldn't start with 1.0.8?

Beta has been available for more than a month. When does 1.0.8 become official?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:44 pm 

I am interested in this as well.

I have a few articles I've been holding for this functionality. If this release is close, I will wait for it. However, if it will still be a while I will either go ahead and submit them or start using the beta version.

Thanks

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:57 pm 

How do I get that report with the author URLs? I have looked everywhere in the program files and inside the database and can't find those URLs listed. I have also looked on the software interface itself. Still nothing. I think I have the right version of the demo software as I followed the links on this forum posting. Anyone have an idea of what we are doing wrong here? We are interested to see if we can get all these author bio pages picked up and cached into google.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:47 am 
Site Admin

--------------------- ALL REPLIES ARE NOW FOR RELEASED VERSION 108* ----------------------------