Article Marketing Robot

Article Marketing Robot Discussion Forum
It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:57 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Love AMR. New User.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:37 pm 

Ive used AMR for the past week or so, I've done only about 5 or 6 article submissions, but Ive been exposed to spinning, using fiverr gigs to have others submit for me, etc. So I was fairly aware and prepared for the product.

I immediately went for the latest beta, though I think now it's public anyway, because I had heard the last public release (before the current) was failing for some people.

I'd like to say as a user who got started with 1.1.0.4 that AMR is an excellent tool. It is worth the money. I do not know Vince nor am i compensated or benefiting from this post. It's not cheap, but it's worth the money.

The key, however, is to just keep your directory lists updated. How to do this? The easiest way is, after you buy AMR, go on fiverr or your favorite SEO forum and simply buy one or two people's lists for five bucks each or so. Import them. You may start out with like 100K directories, but end up with only maybe 20K that are imported and accepted by AMR.

Make your first account. Fill in everything, just like the instructions say. You'll probably get maybe 7K or so "green," or ready to be submitted to.

Run your first article submission. You'll probably get maybe 3K accepted and about 200-400 live, auto accepted links.

Rinse and repeat. Sometimes I spin, and sometimes I don't. I'll tell you this -- one of my last submissions, I didn't spin at all. I searched for a unique phrase that was sure to be unique on Google, and I got 950+ entries. That was after about, I don't know, 4-7 days after submission.

True -- some were hijacked and either had my links removed or had links to bogus sites. But the majority had my links in place. I estimate between 300 and 600 indexed pages with my article and links, out there. From one article, without spinning. Does Google give more credit to spun or unspun articles? Who knows. But I do know that I have between 300 and 600 indexed articles pointing back to my site after spending:

30 mins to write a 550 word article
15 mins preparing AMR with summary, resource box, etc.

Then I sit back and let it roll. I don't know what I spend in captchas per submission, I think about a buck or so.

I'm no SEO expert, but I've seen jumps in my SERPS immediately after these blasts.

In conclusion: AMR is worth it. It is NOT like Senuke, though. Do not expect daily updates of directories or little tweaks to the sites supported. This is a totally different mechanism. There are only like 5 types of directories software packages and the process for submitting to them doesn't really change, so daily or weekly updates of directories is not necessary.

For those who use scrapebox: you don't expect scrapebox to come with daily-updating lists of auto approve blogs, do you? If they did, they'd be unusable after one day, huh? Same with AMR. get your own lists and blast away.

Post subject: Re: Love AMR. New User.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:30 pm 
Site Admin

Nice one! Thank you for the kind words :)