Article Marketing Robot

Article Marketing Robot Discussion Forum
It is currently Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:45 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:27 am 

Just a little testimonial for Vince and AMR

My experience with article marketing robot

I bought Article marketing robot about 1 year ago. I immediately fell in love with the software mainly because it is very easy to use and it works. I decided to test with a hair dryer product site and below are the out com :

The site was targeting 4 different physical product keywords. Wrote 4 articles on each keyword. One article on each keyword was posted to the site the other 3 were properly spunned ( very readable and grammatically correct ) and then distributed using article marketing robot.

I also order some fiverr gigs ( 4 gigs, a gig for each keyword ) and that was all. I wanted to create 15 web 2.0 properties with each carrying a unique article but my hard disk crashed, lost everything I had and got in serious troubles with clients and got frustrated.

Forgot the sites for sometime. A month later I noticed the site has started making money from amazon ( the only way I monetized it ) and when I checked the rank, I noted that 3 of the 4 keywords are on the first page of Google while the last one was on the 11th ( position 1 on second page ). Then came the panda and the sites were no where to be found for like 1 week but they came back stronger.

I got motivated again unfortunate the new laptop I got is not good enough for AMR and couldn't do anything. Had to wait for another 1 month till I get enough money for another computer.

Along the line, I got message from Rick Latonas asking to buy the website and guess what? We did a deal and the website was sold to him. Not much money but consider the amount of work I did on the site was less than 4 hours and already made about $200 in sales from amazon which covers for hosting, the fiverr gigs, the domain name and my troubles.

Bottomline

Article marketing robot works but Vince need to do some work on the software

1. He needs to find a way for the users to use proxy. Many of the sites are now deleting and banning accounts and using proxy will help.

2. I think he should introduce system requirement. I really got angry with Vince a while back for no good reason and that would have been avoided if he had introduced a system requirement. I was using the software on a system that is not good enough for the software and I concluded ( unknowingly ) that it was the software that was causing the problems.

My conclusion

Article marketing robot works but you have to be very patient and you must ensure that you only use it on a computer with enough configuration.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:43 pm 

I think you are wrong with the "computer with enough configuration"

Second machine I use this on is a laptop, specs:
AMD 2.2GHz
2 gig ram
Windows 7 64 bit
There's nothing special about this laptop, its a HP Presario that you can buy from bestbuy for $399

I run AMR at 50 threads and it works fine.

And about your proxies, its called a VPN and my dl speed averages 3mbps, upload less than 1.

Once again, learn how to use this tool effectively and then post your comments.

Whats that old saying?

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

Well here's my take on it:
If you suck at fishing... practice and get better or you're gonna starve to death.