Article Marketing Robot

Article Marketing Robot Discussion Forum
It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:43 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:40 am 

AMR really does work.

Once you have mastered how to operate this great bit of software it will run on autopilot. You can even leave it to happily run while you are away on holiday even.

Whether you are an SEO expert helping your clients climb up the SERPs or a newbie wanting to earn a living from Internet Marketing then AMR is for you.

AMRs owner vince is always on hand to answer any questions or problems you have on the forums that have not already been answered before.

The forums are very well participated and if like me you don't like asking for help all the time then searching thru the forums usually brings up a solution.

Unlike some similarly named and recently launched products vince is a smashing guy who is always quick to offer advice respond to emails and forum posts.

This is the first time I have ever given anyone a good review on a product but vince deserves it as he has recently overhauled AMR to make it better and more robust to the recent google updates. I am not a new AMR user I have had this product for over 6 months now.

Where else are you going to get a market leading product like this for a one off fee?