Article Marketing Robot

Article Marketing Robot Discussion Forum
It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:29 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Three Thumbs Up
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:25 am 

Before I get started on AMR - I have been doing article marketing for a few years now - some manual and some semi-automatic until it became too much work for too little effort. Then, I found your software when I was actually looking for an article spinner. Read all the reviews and bypassed the trial and bought.

Started to put it through its paces yesterday doing all the sign-ups and confirmations - if I had to do it again - I would purchase the Decaptcha thing though I am sure that my typing skills at 5-6 miscellaneous letters/numbers has vastly improved.

Did the sign-ups, then about 2 hours later again, and then about 12 hours later. Wound up with 2771 out of 3109. So far, so good.

Played around with the spinner, and since I have used some spinners before, not a problem. What I really liked was the ability to spin titles, summaries, articles, and resource box. I have seen others that do some, but not all.

Prepared my article and decided to test at maximum warp. Submitted to all 2771 - it took just over an hour and another 100 or so captchas to fill in (more typing skills). While the articles were being sent out, checked my specific AMR email user account and had already received notifications that articles had been approved and posted.

After about 10 minutes, I ran the Live Link checker and already have 302 articles approved and posted.

This is just too easy.

I still have a bit to learn about AMR, but so far it is has been a great experience, and I know that it will only get better once I learn to harness the total power of this software.

Thanks Vince - great job and an excellent piece of software. I have seen "comparable" submitters that charge as much monthly as your one-time fee. Definite value for the money. I already have over 300 incoming links for less than $100 and will be able to get more links and do this over and over and over again.

Like I said in the Subject line - 3 Thumbs Up

Thanks

Larry

Post subject: Re: Three Thumbs Up
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:47 am 

My experience was about the same. Here's a tip to save even more time, get a decaptcha service so you don't have to sit there and respond to all those captchas. I use deathbydecaptcha.com and paid some low amount (like $5?) and had about 3000 captchas. I can create a fresh account, spin an article and submit to the directories in a little over an hour now. Before it took roughly 6 hours.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:33 pm 

@Burrito - thanks - I have time (retired) to do the captcha's manually and I am cheap - so no worries.

UPDATE

4 articles in three days - sent articles all in one blast (no dripping yet). Did LiveLinks report - slow version - 1,534 links live. Articles spun heavily (titles, summaries, body, resource box. Promoting about 10 sites total with a heavier focus on 2 sites. The 2 sites are moving their way up the Google ladder. Life is good.

I have found that submitting to AMS without the summary gets more approvals - saw this somewhere on the forum and found it to be true. So, I do one blast to the AMS first without summaries, and then spin a summary and shoot it out to the rest.

Lovin it

lar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:40 pm 

upena wrote:
@Burrito - thanks - I have time (retired) to do the captcha's manually and I am cheap - so no worries.

UPDATE

4 articles in three days - sent articles all in one blast (no dripping yet). Did LiveLinks report - slow version - 1,534 links live. Articles spun heavily (titles, summaries, body, resource box. Promoting about 10 sites total with a heavier focus on 2 sites. The 2 sites are moving their way up the Google ladder. Life is good.

I have found that submitting to AMS without the summary gets more approvals - saw this somewhere on the forum and found it to be true. So, I do one blast to the AMS first without summaries, and then spin a summary and shoot it out to the rest.

Lovin it

lar

It is nice to hear good news with your results. I just hope I can get th same.

Even though you are retired, you were not cheap when you bought the AMR, but now you are
cheap on getting past decaptcha quickly...I see it this way, pay the cheap service, then
spend more time on articles that you can get out, if you are spending more time on
captcha, then you are wasting time when you could be doing something more important.

live links report is good and all, but it is just that, they are just live on the site
that you just submitted too, whats more important is if they are getting indexed
by google. You have have live reports all-day-long, but if they are being ignored
by google, then its sorta a mute issue. How is your actual google indexing going?

Its too bad the man wont give out a discount....

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:46 am 

@dsimms "Its too bad the man wont give out a discount...."

Cool story bro.

I see your posts all over this forum, they are all the same. Understand this, AMR IMHO is worth a whole lot more than $100, I would have gladly paid atleast $500 for this wonderful little tool when compared to garbage on the market i.e. SEPukeX

There are no discounts because cheapskates would by their own product thru their own affiliate link.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:13 pm 

Enjoy it while you can. This is not a knock against Vince or his software. Vince is comitted, his software is great but most of these directories are or will be getting deemed as link farms. So enjoy as much seo benefits as you can while you can. It's inevitable I'm afraid.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:57 pm 

AMR is just one piece of the puzzle... a vital piece but just one piece :mrgreen:

You can probably tell from my screen name, I am in a super competitive niche with pr 4+'s in the top 10 - 15 on all major kw and I am able to hold my own.

To stay a few steps ahead and succeed, you have to use candy like AMR/xrmr but modded for your preferences.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:47 pm 

ezfinance wrote:
@dsimms "Its too bad the man wont give out a discount...."

Cool story bro.

I see your posts all over this forum, they are all the same. Understand this, AMR IMHO is worth a whole lot more than $100, I would have gladly paid atleast $500 for this wonderful little tool when compared to garbage on the market i.e. SEPukeX

There are no discounts because cheapskates would by their own product thru their own affiliate link.

I am cheap alright, and since I can already see the dead future of article directories; I just become a lot cheaper.
no matter how good amr is, or what you think it is worth, google can shut down anything with just one flip
of a button, and it is dead, and your traffic is gone...and you can shoot amr into space all you want...
the post just below this one has hit the nail on the head...article marketing may have once been hot...but
google is so big and powerful now, they do not need everyones daily spam....I fear that AM is just like
every other method of the past (dead or dying) agree, or dont agree, but i am not going to invest into
something that has already lost value, and do not think what you aleady have out there is safe, you can
loose it at any given time, no matter how much you deciden to zip and zap out....

people killed the market by spamming their links into link farms, and now they
are doing the same thing with article directories, no difference really....if humans
can find a way to rape and take advantage of something, then we surely will...

google does not owe us anything by keeping our 1000's of spam articles indexed either....
if you think about it; it does not serve them any purpose as the content is no longer unique.

I am sure vince has great software, but in the end...his software will be no match for de-indexed directories.....
and by looking at posts on this forum; We are already seeing this happen...google is killing AM....

Last edited by dsimms on Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:58 pm 

Loz wrote:
dsimms wrote:

live links report is good and all, but it is just that, they are just live on the site
that you just submitted too, whats more important is if they are getting indexed
by google. You have have live reports all-day-long, but if they are being ignored
by google, then its sorta a mute issue. How is your actual google indexing going?

What?

links pointing to links, dont get ignored.

dsimms wrote:
Its too bad the man wont give out a discount....

too bad there's a 60 day money back guarantee to try it out RISK FREE...
or is that too Cheap?

sorry, i did not come here to argue about it.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:17 pm 

You think it is nonsense? Loz, you appear to be a smart person, i bet you that
90-95% article directories are junk - maybe even more....how is all of this duplicate
content going to serve google when they are trying to clean house?

google just shoved their broom in a lot of A$$$'es....

google just said we are in charge, and we can clean house whenever we want....

Just like sav says, directories are turning into content farms....

no, I cant say for sure what google is going to do; but by their last
shake, well, I am sure that it will not be good...

"Every disaster appears to be worse then the last"

I hope your right; But i have a feeling that google is not done,
I think they are just getting started....

Loz wrote:
but some how you had to post the argument? how ironic...

I know frustration can lead to a lot of the nonsense ppl say out there, like
google's gonna ban all the article directory sites... not gonna happen.

it'll only happen to sites that dont get much reference to them.
however, that can change with AMR, cos everyone is pointing links
to the directories, and if they are not, THEY SHOULD BE!!!!

as a group as a whole between us here (over 4000 PAID users and over 5000 free users), each of us are building the AD's sites rep up.

so nothing to worry about... and stop all this nonsense pls...

study, work, and get paid. :)

have fun! :mrgreen:

dsimms wrote:

sorry, i did not come here to argue about it.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:07 pm 

Look I've only been doing this since Jan of this year and I am doing pretty awesome in retail finance, residential real estate and insurance. These are really tough niches and I have no choice because I own these types of businesses offline. After panda, my sites shot up dramatically.

This is how I look at IM:

You have a toolbox (amr and your other various tools) and your goal is to build a house. If you don't know how to use a hammer and nail then you're gonna build a crappy house. However, if you know how to use the tools effectively then you're gonna build a goddamn mansion.

Like Loz said, you gotta study. I don't comment on this forum, I only have like 7 or 8 posts, but I have read every single page on this site and various other IM sites. Read, read, read, weed out garbage then work, work, work. At one point it was so bad that my ass started hurting after sitting for more then 2 hours.

To me honestly, it is survival of the fittest out there... you gotta stay on top by keeping up to date on EVERYTHING not just article marketing. I have also been on the hiring side. I blew 15k during 4th quarter of 2010 hiring various "IM Firms". No results, tt was all garbage (back then I didn't even know what an article directory was). Now I got agents closing my deals while I do the IM.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 6:49 am 

The logic is flawed:

- 95% of Article Directory content is junk
- Google hates junk content
- Google will block/devalue/defecate on Article Directories

You have to look at it logically...

The largest component of the Google search algorithm is based on backlinks and ascertaining the value of those links. I know Matt Cutts and those peeps talk about 200 different variables but come on, if I have 1000 backlinks from article directories on my webpage but it take 2.5 seconds to load, and you have no backlinks but your website loads in 0.8 seconds, there's no way, all things being equal that Google could say that your site has my authority than mine because one indicator is "page load speed" and your site is faster than mine.

Google is all about trying to deliver "authoritative" results.

Think of it this way - if Google, in its infinite wisdom decides that article directories are crap, what backlinks does it value then? Press Releases? Those are all just duplicate content. Web 2.0 Profiles? Come on, I can create 3000 of those for you in an hour. Blog comments? ScrapeBox pwns it.

Well? What content does it value? Squidoo Lenses? Wordpress.com blogs? Blogger blogs? Twitter?

Google says they don't like people buying links but they place a high value on your site being listed in Yahoo Directory which is, a paid directory - you're buying your result.

Do they just turn the internet over to the mainstream media? Unless you're CNN, you backlinks don't count? I doubt it.

I also think people made way too much of Panda. It slapped companies like Mahalo and eZineArticles to give them a wake up call to better moderate their content. You can't have high PageRank and have crap content, so they copped a poke.

The other thing to remember is that Google algorithm changes are a ying/yang event. When Google make something less valuable, then by default, other things become more valuable. If Google remove certain indicators and add others, then there are new things to explore.

I also think Google would have an interesting anti-trust suit on their hands if they just said, "Article Directories are crap, we're de-indexing their content". These are businesses and Google is already flying pretty close to the sun on it control of Search and how that interplays with online Advertising. Those guys are all pretty smart, I'm sure they know the story of Icarus and if not, some of them are old enough to remember what happened to Microsoft.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 10:18 pm 

You can squabble all you want... AMR works if you use it the right way (spam free).
I have a salaried technical writer on staff and a part time contractor who writes in my niche. No fiverr/0desk/India outsourcing. I thought it was expensive at first but now its totally worth it.

I don't care about how many UV's/backlinks a site can get, all that stuff can be bought/astroturfed easily. The meat and potatoes is your serp ranking:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2152