Article Marketing Robot

Article Marketing Robot Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:51 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:16 am 
Site Admin

Sometimes AMR will get some strange errors after an update. This is partially due to certain .DLL files not registering properly or are just missing.

Other reasons might be that a newer version of a .DLL came out, so it needs to be overwritten.

Or you are getting the CLR20r3 error where a reinstall is required.

Here is what you need to do:

1) Back up your database.

(Vista / 7)
- On your computer Navigate to c:\users\YOURUSERNAME\appdata\roaming\articlemarketingrobot
(* note sometimes the AppData folder is hidden and can be made visible in control panel, folder options, view, show hidden files and folders)

(XP)
- On your computer Navigate to c:\documents and settings\users\YOURUSERNAME\application data\articlemarketingrobot

(All OS)
- Once inside the the appdata folder, locate the ArticleMarketingRobot.mdb file and copy it. Paste it somewhere safe, like your desktop.

2) Uninstall AMR
- Start, programs, article marketing robot, uninstall

3) Obtain a fresh .msi file from http://www.articlemarketingrobot.com/download.php

4) Run and install the new .msi

5) Copy the .mdb file from your desktop back into your application data folder.

6) Run AMR

Hopefully that helps clear many crash issues you are having.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:02 am 

I have no mdb files so can I install new script and how do I save my work

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:41 pm 
Site Admin

First, maybe the extension is hidden (the .mdb part). By default, windows hides files for known files, so maybe you just see ArticleMarketingRobot.

You can UNHIDE this by going Start, Control Panel, folder options, view, Hide extensions for known file types.

If you do this and still can't see the .mdb file, the maybe you are in the wrong folder. By default AMR always starts off with the ArticleMarketingRobot.mdb file in appdata (application data) / article marketing robot.

If you can't find the file, then do a windows search - right click your c: and select search (or find), and enter ArticleMarketingRobot.mdb

Hopefully that helps.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:11 pm 

I tried every thing you say in the post but did not work, still getting the error.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:23 am 

Cheers for the post, Im guessing this will also work if I want to use the same database for home AND office pc?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:47 am 

Hi All,

I see these MDB files on AMR folder:
ArticleMarketingRobot.mdb
ArticleMarketingRobot.mdbBACKUP1.mdb
ArticleMarketingRobot.mdbBACKUP2.mdb
ArticleMarketingRobot.mdbBACKUP3.mdb
ArticleMarketingRobot.mdbBACKUP4.mdb
ArticleMarketingRobot.mdbBACKUP5.mdb
ArticleMarketingRobot.mdbhavfawcizz.mdb
etc.

There are 17 MDB files, do I have to backup all of those?
Or the first one (ArticleMarketingRobot.mdb) is enough?

Thank you!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:20 pm 

Thanks Loz! :)
By the way, my LL is decreasing for the last two weeks.
Is there any chances that I've been banned in some sites?
Because I don't use any proxy to cover my track.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:40 pm 

I followed all of the steps but AMR is asking me for a Trial Code. How can I get my original unlock code?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:37 pm 

I would have to find the receipt first. I purchased quite a long time ago. Is there any way to submit my email or some other way to prove that I am a paid customer and then get another unlock code?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:43 pm 

Never mind, I found it. Now I just have to see if it works.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:28 pm 

shankshera wrote:
Hi All,

etc.

Thank you!

I have nearly 50 MDF files. Which one did you save? Thanks in advance

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:45 pm 

I am trying to backup my AMR info in preparation to reinstall to another computer, as outlined in the post, but cannot find c:\documents and settings\users\YOURUSERNAME\application data\articlemarketingrobot. Am I missing something? I tried searching for "articlemarketingrobot" in the windows search bar but only the download file came up. Any suggestions would sure help.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:26 am 

parsibagan wrote:
shankshera wrote:
Hi All,

etc.

Thank you!

I have nearly 50 MDF files. Which one did you save? Thanks in advance

Check the dates on the files and ArticleMarketingRobot.mdb should be the most current.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:06 am 

@Bogart: Thanks a lot for your feedback. :)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:15 am 

Hi guys,

I noticed that when I uninstall AMR, I still have .mdb files in c:\users\YOURUSERNAME\appdata\roaming\articlemarketingrobot. Is this normal?

And anyone please tells me how many article directories the newest version of AMR (1.1.0.0) has? I have got 2544 ADs.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:47 am 

anhvu wrote:
I noticed that when I uninstall AMR, I still have .mdb files in c:\users\YOURUSERNAME\appdata\roaming\articlemarketingrobot. Is this normal?

Yes. It is OK.

anhvu wrote:
And anyone please tells me how many article directories the newest version of AMR (1.1.0.0) has? I have got 2544 ADs.

You are lucky. ;) I have got 2283 directories and I already imported some sites. I don't undertstand why different customers have different list of directories...

P.S. BTW, after installation of new version I lost about 100 OK singed sites... :(

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:50 am 

hello,
I had an problem,today see the old version 1.0.92 after 200/300 article directory submission stop to work
backup the entire old appdata folder,unistall and install the last version 1.1
Now dont charge amr,start see the robot image whit 1.1 but the progam dont start...
What i can doing now for resolve the issue
Also another problem,i had installed on two computer ,personal home and notebook,now buyed an new notebook and want transfer it to the new what i can do? because is see the limit for 2 pc for license
Sorry for the bad english
Regards

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:39 am 

Is it ok if I install the latest version over the old one without first uninstalling it. I want to do this because I do not want to run into problems like program getting locked up. Assuming that it does, is it fine to use the original unlock key that I received?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:13 am 

Hi!

I am currently handling a project for which I had been using AMR. It worked fine, up until I set up a backup for my AMR storage folder (the entire AMR folder in Application Data). The program I am using is SugarSync which stores everything in cloud and allows you to manage it from wherever I have Internet connection.

Since I set it up, AMR doesn't open anymore - it redirects me to a page to reset my unlock code. I filled in the information (buying email and previous unlock code), but haven't received anything!

I should mention that I have used this same AMR product, previously on a computer, which crashed. I was forced to reinstall it. Does that mean that by storing the storage folder from Application Data in cloud, I moved AMR on a third computer? I thought this before, but the Application Data folder does not contain the installation file.

If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. It's a high-priority project! I tried contacting the admin and received no reply.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:01 pm 

Were you ever able to re-install? I am having the same problem registering the product and I too have not had any luck receiving an email back from the link provided. Any information you may have received would greatly be appreciated. Thanks!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:14 pm 

Did any one of you try emailing Vince?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:24 pm 

Hi Vince..

I have 2 AMR's using 1 unlock code, I want to transfer the other to another PC but i am worried it might cause the AMR to lock for 14 days. How do i do this with out AMR being locked? Do i need to just uninstall and reinstall it on a different location? Thanks

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:35 pm 

When I start AMR, it will automatically shut down.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 1:26 pm 

Hello,
Had an problem,after an crash of my win 7 i reainstall windows,but whit my activation code dont work..
I send an mail to admin @ articlemarketingrobot.com but after two days i dont receive any reply..
Please reply me and solve the problem i need this app,and naturally payed and want to use..

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:02 pm 

Sniper,

My name is Gregory Smith, I purchased AMR a long time ago. Recently , the paypal account I used, was disabled, and I no longer have access to it. Fortunately I had my transaction ID written down.

The transaction id is: 86487976B6768031F
Paypal email: livinitup911@yahoo.com

When I try to activate AMR with my transaction ID -- it's not going through. Please berify my information and email me letting me know my unlock code or whatever. Email me at my new email support@rxseo.net
If you insist on emailing me at the email i purchased from, that will be ok too -- I just dont check it regularly, but could make an exception. ;)

thanks a lot sniper,
gregory smith

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:12 pm 

So basically we uninstall the old version of amr and install the new version and load that up with our saved data? Will this work with Norton? Norton won't let me download AMR 2.0.0.3 at all. It says AMR 2.0.0.3 is unsafe. Norton says they base that upon their reputation scan software. Somehow I don't believe that uninstalling the older version of amr is going to solve this problem. I did a search here and could not find any posts that deal with this problem. What do you suggest?