Article Marketing Robot

Article Marketing Robot Discussion Forum
It is currently Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:09 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:16 pm 

This thread originally applied to beta versions, but it also holds true for ALL AMR builds

Hi,

Does any one here using the lastest beta and running Kaspersky on your pc? Do you experience error like the amr.beta.exe is getting deleted by kaspersky everytime you run it?

I badly need help as I can't run the AMR on my new laptop.

Hope someone here using kaspersky and amr.beta.exe can help me. I'll really appreciate it.

Thanks!

By the way I tried putting the AMR.exe into trusted application in Kaspersky (see image) but it is still getting blocked by kaspersky. :(

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:29 pm 
Site Admin

Kaspersky is an over-sensitive AV but probably for the better. In your case you need to disable it. I don't use that AV, so I don't know how you would make it work properly with it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:39 pm 

Use MCAFee enterprise.... It is good and not over sensitive

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:42 pm 

It's ok now Vince, I'm using the free Avira or I'd try the AVG soon.

But I'm having a problem with livelinks count here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2455 :(

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:10 pm 

I have the same problem with Simple Marketer. Is there any more work around in here aside from changing the anti virus or disabling it? Anyone?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:49 am 
Site Admin

Not that I'm aware of. AMR uses a lot of DLL files and submits content. The combination of this most likely triggers some sort of false-positive trojan.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:59 am 

I was having the same issue with Kaspersky. Now I added AMR.beta.8.exe to the trusted applications list and C:\Program Files\Article Marketing Robot\ path to exclusion rules. Works like a charm.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:01 pm 

ziyaeddin wrote:
I was having the same issue with Kaspersky. Now I added AMR.beta.8.exe to the trusted applications list and C:\Program Files\Article Marketing Robot\ path to exclusion rules. Works like a charm.

Followed this one, still, kaspersky deleting the exe file.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:20 pm 
Site Admin

We're at beta.9.. maybe that has something to do with it?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:40 pm 

Simple Marketer wrote:
Hi,

Does any one here using the lastest beta and running Kaspersky on your pc? Do you experience error like the amr.beta.exe is getting deleted by kaspersky everytime you run it?

I badly need help as I can't run the AMR on my new laptop.

Hope someone here using kaspersky and amr.beta.exe can help me. I'll really appreciate it.

Thanks!

By the way I tried putting the AMR.exe into trusted application in Kaspersky (see image) but it is still getting blocked by kaspersky. :(

I use Kaspersky & Sell it exclusively. Great product, in fact the best detection but can be problematic for some people.

I am not having problems with Kaspersky on my install, but if you do have to do excludes with Kaspersky, it works best to exclude the entire folder rather than just the EXE. You will likely have better luck doing that.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:09 am 

1- Add C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Roaming\Article Marketing Robot\ and C:\Program Files\Article Marketing Robot\ paths to Exclusion rules.
2- Download AMR.beta.9.exe to C:\Program Files\Article Marketing Robot\
3- Add AMR.beta.9.exe to Trusted applications
4- Close Kaspersky
5- Delete and redownload AMR.beta.9.exe
6- Restart computer

Worked for me, should work for you too.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:44 am 

ziyaeddin wrote:
1- Add C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Roaming\Article Marketing Robot\ and C:\Program Files\Article Marketing Robot\ paths to Exclusion rules.

Any step by step instructions on how to do this? or screenshot if not too much to ask?

Thanks!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:06 am 

here you go

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:38 pm 

No luck here. Kaspersky still deleting the beta file (.exe).

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:15 pm 

ronley wrote:
No luck here. Kaspersky still deleting the beta file (.exe).

I have Kaspersky, and I did what was mentioned, but I personally exclude the entire folder, no problems.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:21 am 

I had the same problem - tried all of the suggestions above about the trusted folder, trusted website - still wouldn't work. Finally turned Kaspersky off - just to download the file - and it worked. I first tried to just shut off the website antivirus - but that didn't work - I had to shut off the entire program - for all of 30 seconds while I downloaded the file. I was then able to download the file and copy it to the folder with no hitches.

Tammy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:54 pm 

I stopped Kaspersky, downloaded, installed and registered AMR 1103. It ran fine. When I restarted Kaspersky it wanted a reboot, When I rebooted it Quarantined the ArticleMarketingRobot.exe. K does not want to let me restore the .exe. (I have sent K a support ticket on this.) If I reinstall AMR to get the .exe back, will that overwrite my registration? Also, as suggested earlier in this thread, I have set exclusion rules and trusted applications as described, so I suspect that K will not detect AMR again if I can get AMR running again.

Thanks

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:05 am 
Site Admin

Kaspersky won't quarantine the amr.exe file if you set the exception to the program files/amr folder.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:45 am 

I'm running Eset Nod32 and during the sign up process, it flags the registration pages and wont let me through for example articledirectory.co.cc/register=index.php its recognizing hazardous code like trojans, any thoughts on this? could these sites actually be malicious or is Eset to sensitive? Its definitely preventing me from a bunch of successful sign ups.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:06 pm 
Site Admin

I have no experience with Eset, but my best guess is it's probably right about those potential trojans. It's not doing this for EVERY site is it?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:36 am 

I initially installed version 1104 on a computer with Kaspersky and when I went to upgrade 11106 it has this message HEUR.TROJAN.WIN32.GENERIC and it will not let me load on this computer. I successfully installed it on my laptop that runs Norton. Any suggestions to get it to run on desktop with Kaspersky other than disabling Kaspersky?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:14 am 

I have the same issue. I have Kaspersky and when I tried to install the newesr version, it identified the Trojan.

Is it real or is it false identification by K?

Any help is appreciated.

TIA

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:36 pm 

The only way I have found to get AMR loaded with Kaspersky is to disable it while you download it and then you can turn it back on once the file is downloaded. I did that and it works fine for me.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:18 am 

ziyaeddin wrote:
2- Download AMR.beta.9.exe to C:\Program Files\Article Marketing Robot\
3- Add AMR.beta.9.exe to Trusted applications
4- Close Kaspersky
5- Delete and redownload AMR.beta.9.exe
6- Restart computer

Worked for me, should work for you too.

Thanks!
It worked for me.