Article Marketing Robot

Article Marketing Robot Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:00 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:10 am 
Site Admin

* Moved HTML results away from database to HDD. This will dramatically cut down on DB size
* Repaired accented character submission
* Included pagination during the LiveLinks check (eg if you have >15 submitted articles in WP, the rest go to page 2)
* Improved LiveLinks checking, especially for WP sites
* CPU and memory usage improvements
* Added XMLRPC for blog submissions. This should add an extra 100 or so submits to blogs.

***** ----- This will require this file to be downloaded:

http://www.articlemarketingrobot.com/latest/CookComputing.XmlRpcV2.dll

Save the file to c:\program files\article marketing robot

* A few other bug fixes that I came by

As usual, expect the version number to increase as new things crop up.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:15 pm 

Vince
Why is it that each time you update AMR or releases a new version, i am forced to reinstall it as the old one never opens, i just keep clicking on it several times and nothing happens, this is the second time this problem has come up. I am running it on a Windows Server 2003.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:20 am 
Site Admin

rama wrote:
Vince
Why is it that each time you update AMR or releases a new version, i am forced to reinstall it as the old one never opens, i just keep clicking on it several times and nothing happens, this is the second time this problem has come up. I am running it on a Windows Server 2003.

Not sure really. The update works on my pc's. I don't run Win Server 2003. Sorry if this is a hassle for you. Did you download the required file as mentioned in this release note? What error's do you get?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:19 am 

Hi Vince,

I have your registered version running on my laptop using win7. I went offline for my vacation for 2 weeks and just come back this morning. When I tried to run the software this morning my IDM show that I need to download a file name "autoupdate.exe" from your site (which is your Version 1.0.6.0), so I downloaded it. After finish downloading, I double click the file but nothing happen. I did it a few times, nothing happen.

Recently, I went to your forum and found that I have to download another file as well, so I did it. Nothing happen again.

Please help.

Tonnrak
PS. I've already posted in your WSO yesterday and have not heard from you yet.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:33 am 
Site Admin

tonnrak wrote:
Hi Vince,

I have your registered version running on my laptop using win7. I went offline for my vacation for 2 weeks and just come back this morning. When I tried to run the software this morning my IDM show that I need to download a file name "autoupdate.exe" from your site (which is your Version 1.0.6.0), so I downloaded it. After finish downloading, I double click the file but nothing happen. I did it a few times, nothing happen.

Recently, I went to your forum and found that I have to download another file as well, so I did it. Nothing happen again.

Please help.

Tonnrak
PS. I've already posted in your WSO yesterday and have not heard from you yet.

Try this:

1) ctrl-alt-del, processes tab. Ensure that article marketing robot.exe is not running. If it is, end the process
2) browse to c:\program files\article marketing robot, right-click article marketing robot.exe, and run as administrator

If that doesn't work, email me at snipersoftwareltd [at] gmail [dot] com

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:09 am 

Sniper wrote:
rama wrote:
Vince

Not sure really. The update works on my pc's. I don't run Win Server 2003. Sorry if this is a hassle for you. Did you download the required file as mentioned in this release note? What error's do you get?

May be the Win Serv 2003 do not permit this or something, the auto update function, or may be my server admin has blocked such kind of (auto) updates, well i have decided to do daily backups so that even if it do not update and crashes i can reinstall with old database, luckily i had a 2 days old DB and could reinstall everything back and lost only around 10 articles in the process.