Article Marketing Robot

Article Marketing Robot Discussion Forum
It is currently Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:21 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:29 am 

:) love this new version, it was worth the effort. Finally one after the other, articles run smooth with no bugs or interruptions. Thumbs up!

DD

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:02 pm 

Latest build has been a mess for me. Despite this being a non-forced build, I received a message saying I needed to upgrade. Now it crashes every time I run it. Says it needs to compact the database, then that it needs to quit. I've tried a fresh re-install, but I'm still having the same problem.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:40 am 

Hi Vince!

I'm experiencing lower success rate for submissions now. The first time I submitted my article, using 1.0.8, it went around 1,600 submitted.

After a week, updated to 1.0.9.1, I submitted on the same account, i only got 500+ ok submitted. What went wrong? Is it possible that my account was banned after the first submission or because of the update?

By the way, I'm using Cpanel domain based email not gmail or the like.

cheers!
mark

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:32 am 

Hi, for some reason on the updated version AMR keeps crashing when collecting the live links. it starts off ok, but when it gets close to the end of the livelink run it crashes and has to close.

I even added the latest version as of yesterday (06/02/11) to see if there where any changes, but it still crashed on the livelink run

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:50 pm 

Ok...this is getting crazy.

It seems i have to keep my computer running all the time since the AMR icon in the tray has no exit...but also..when i restart my computer for some flippin reason AMR has all of a sudden reverted back to the 1.0.7.6 version and then prompts me to update ...this also becomes a problem and happens whenever trying to install a new version. This friggin 1.0.7.6 ends up in the file even after deleting it.

I can never update as per instruction...it just doesn't work that way..i always have to mess around for about a half hour or so to get upgraded ..only to run into the same problem at a restart or shutdown with this 1.0.7.6

I always end up having to remove it to the the desktop ...then delete it...since it wont delete directly from the file....but this thing keeps popping back into existence....how...beats the heck out of me.

I mean once its all upgraded (1.0.9.1) 3 times so far...excellent..... AMR runs smooth....but i can't shut it down or shut down or restart my computer without 1.0.7.6 showing up...this is messed up man!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:49 am 

Things you're talking about are probably about the OS and security settings. No installation package in the world reverts to 5 versions back. Somehow old files are preserved and brought back.

turbulence63 wrote:
Ok...this is getting crazy.

It seems i have to keep my computer running all the time since the AMR icon in the tray has no exit...but also..when i restart my computer for some flippin reason AMR has all of a sudden reverted back to the 1.0.7.6 version and then prompts me to update ...this also becomes a problem and happens whenever trying to install a new version. This friggin 1.0.7.6 ends up in the file even after deleting it.

I can never update as per instruction...it just doesn't work that way..i always have to mess around for about a half hour or so to get upgraded ..only to run into the same problem at a restart or shutdown with this 1.0.7.6

I always end up having to remove it to the the desktop ...then delete it...since it wont delete directly from the file....but this thing keeps popping back into existence....how...beats the heck out of me.

I mean once its all upgraded (1.0.9.1) 3 times so far...excellent..... AMR runs smooth....but i can't shut it down or shut down or restart my computer without 1.0.7.6 showing up...this is messed up man!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:08 am 
Site Admin

Sounds like you have the 1076 .exe in your program files/article marketing robot.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:24 am 
Site Admin

1092 released, thread closed

http://www.articlemarketingrobot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1177

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2