Article Marketing Robot

Article Marketing Robot Discussion Forum
It is currently Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:29 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:51 pm 

*EDIT to below original post....

Took a closer look, my apologies for not doing so before, and something clicked for me.

On the current scheduling options that pop up. I can select just 1 single article to be submitted every hour (or every other hour, every 3 hours etc)...point being, it wouldnt have more than one article with the same exact timestamp

I still would like to see a randomization function on that as every hour on the hour is still a foot....but i think i am comfortable to send a run thru drip fed like this.

Still uncomfortable with the tag issue though...

Thanks

---------------------
I have a bunch of blogs in my network that would just be impractical to post to manually one by one. I have them all imported into amr which is great to have one main hub to distrib posts to all of them.

But I've noticed some fatal flaws, and only used it the one time because of it. I don't want my sites getting deindexed due to the following obvious footprints I hope you will take into consideration to add functionality to fix...also ties into the larger scale idea of all amr users coming together for a big network. That would be a disaster if these things arent addressed

1- Blasting them all at once is just a bad idea, not because of the usual bs of 'too many links too fast' but because they will all have the same, or very close, time stamp on each post. But the current scheduler, while better at spreading it all out over multiple days, is still going to have various chunks having a similar time stamp. We need a genuine randomizer not just of days but also times

2- It requires us to include kw/tags. I understand this for article dirs that require them, but that just seems like an enormous footprint for our own networks. I dont need or want tags, let alone the same exact tags/format on all posts on all my sites. Ill make each post content unique so i certainly dont want a bunch of dup tag clusters tying them together.

Those are the two main issues that I noticed after my first and last blast with amr to my network.The first one especially bothered me

Hope we can get some feedback and adjustments on this and I'll add to this thread (others do the same) if I think of anything else that sticks out.

Thanks